- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 diced onion
- 3 minced garlic
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 4 cups vegetable, beef or even chicken broth*
- 2-3 cups peeled and diced tomatoes
- 4-5 cups diced cabbage
- 2-3 cups diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup brussel sprouts (optional)
- cayenne pepper to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- In a large pot heat oil. Fry onion for 5 minutes until soft. Add garlic and beef.
- Cook beef until browned on the outside.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.