On Guard isn't designed to destroy all germs, unlike antibiotics which kill good and bad bacteria. On Guard is designed to inhibit the growth of germs. Taking this oil blend at the onset of sickness, it will slow down or stop the sickness from growing. Your body will now be able to fight it off and you should recover much quicker. On Guard is also a great blend to protect your body ahead of time as it will fight off germs before they have a chance to even infect you. The combination of these oils also have a high anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-septic properties.
Here are just a few of the uses for this oil blend.
- Mix 1 drop with a tbsp of water, gargle for 1 minute then swallow at the onset of a sore throat.
- Put 5 drops oregano and 5 drops on guard in a gel capsule and take 3 times daily at the onset of cold or flu symptoms.
- Put on the soles children’s feet at night during cold & flu season to support immune system.
(1 drop:1 teaspoon carrier oil)
- Put several drops on a bowl of hot – hot water and Breathe in the vapors as it begins to volatilize when you have lung congestion.
- Diffuse 3 drops (or depending on diffuser) to clean the air and help protect against colds and the flu.
- Add to your laundry cycle for micro clean clothes.
- Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
- Apply to bee and insect stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
- Gargle and brush daily for healthy teeth and gum’s and to prevent and treat gum disease.
- Diffuse in homes or business to kill airborne pathogens, inhibit mold and build immune systems.
- Make an antibiotic blend using On Guard (12 drops) Oregano (6 drops) Frankincense (2 drops) in a gelcap.
- Apply neat to the toes and nails to combat fungus.
- Combine 2 tbps of water with 5 drops of on guard in a small glass and store your toothbrush overnight to sanitize.
Make an on guard spray with 15 drops for every 6 oz (¾ cup) of water – use the spray for…
- Clean kitchen’s and bathrooms
- Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
- Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
- Use to clean childrens hands when traveling.
- Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
- Use on computer keyboards.
- Use as an underarm deodorant.
- Carry for protection in countries with cholera, malaria or dysentery.
- Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
- Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
- Take to the supermarket and use to disinfect shopping cart handles.
- Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
- Spray in your mouth and throat at first onset of cold or bronchitis.