- oil for cooking ( I used coconut or grapeseed oil)
- 1 cup brown or white rice flour
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup tapioca or arrowroot starch
- 1/3 cup sorghum flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 peeled and diced apple
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 5-7 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or other natural sweeteners
- In a large bowl soak rice flour in milk with vinegar for 5 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and mix.
- Heat skillet with oil and pour desired size of pancake.