- 4 apples peeled and sliced
- 2-3 cups frozen or fresh mixed berried
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats (ensure they are gluten free)
- 1/4 cup rice flour or other gluten free flour
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup pure maple syrup depending on desired sweetness
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line apples in a 9x13 dish or a large deep round casserole dish.
- Place berried on top and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix remaining spices, oil, oats, flour, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Place oat mixture on top of fruit so dish is completely covered.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until apples are soft.
I topped my crisp with Coconut Whipped Cream. Enjoy!