One way our family enjoys this seed is by making it into a pudding. One of our favourites is chocolate, however it is also delicious with pure vanilla or almond flavour.
Ingredients (for 2-3 people)
- 1/2 cup ground chia/salba seeds (white or black) *
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or rice milk
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for at least 40 minutes to thicken.
* * you can use whole chia seeds as well however I have heard that ground has less risk of sticking to the insides of your digestive tract.