Ingredients (makes 3-4 servings)
- 1 cup coconut milk or milk of choice (or more depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or pinch vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 cups spinach/kale
- roasted coconut, pumpkin seeds, cashews and chia seeds
- Place all items into the blender and puree until smooth.
- Place into bowls.
- Roast seeds and nuts for topping.
- Place roasted seeds/nuts on top of the smoothie.