Here is a simple pasta salad that uses gluten free noodles. There is definitely a difference between gluten free noodle brands. I find the that the GoGo Quinoa Noodles work very well. They stay soft even for next days leftovers. This salad is dairy free however the addition of feta cheese would work very well ;)
- 4 cups small uncooked gluten free pasta (I find this one works the best)
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pepper
- 1/3 cup black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- chopped chives to taste (I used about a tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Put the pasta into a bowl. Add the tomatoes, olives, chives, basil, peppers, parsley, and cucumber into the bowl.
- Add the vinegar, oil and seasoning.
- Stir to fully coat pasta and vegetables with dressing.
- Let sit in fridge for 1 hour to absorb flavour.