- In a blender add 1 1/2 cups black beans, garlic, and onion. Pulse until finely chopped. Place in a bowl.
- Add the 1/2 cup reserved black beans and all remaining ingredients except the oil.
- Form into desired size patties.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Fry 3-5 minutes on each size or until browned and starting to crisp. Do not over cook or they tend to get too soft and fall apart ;)
- I like to serve mine with a side of my nacho cheese dip.
Monday, June 20, 2016
Black Bean Burgers (Gluten Free with Vegan Option)
At least twice a week we stick to a vegetarian meal. This is definitely a popular one in our home. I always have a stock of cooked beans in our freezer so it is also a quick easy one to make.
Directions (makes 5-6 medium size patties)