Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pregnancy, Health and Diet


For those of you who follow me on through Facebook, will already have seen this photo and know our news.  We are being blessed with a little one coming sometime in February 2016.
I am hoping to update you as baby grows and on how I am preparing our lives and my body for this little person.  I will continue to add updates into my new tab labeled "Baby."
I am sure many of you have a "program" that you follow in terms of maintaining a healthy pregnant body.  I thought I would share some of the things I try to follow during pregnancy.

Supplements:
  • Prenatal SAP for a thorough article on the brand I use please see here (take 1-2x/day)
  • EPA/DHA (Fish oil) 1 teaspoon/day 
  • Scorbitate (vitamin C) 1/4 teaspoon/day
  • Probiotics -25 billion enzymes/day
  • Magnesium/Calcium 1-2x a day
  • Orti B -1-2x/day if severely tired

Daily Living:
  • Increase water intake
  • Regular exercise (walking, yoga, gardening, sports)
  • Increase foods rich in calcium (kale, sesame seeds, dark leafy greens, okra, almonds etc)
  • Take a rest in the day
  • Sing (simply because I love to sing)

So follow along as we prepare for baby #3.


No comments:

Post a Comment