For those of you who follow me on through Facebook, will already have seen this photo and know our news. We are being blessed with a little one coming sometime in February 2016.
I am hoping to update you as baby grows and on how I am preparing our lives and my body for this little person. I will continue to add updates into my new tab labeled "Baby."
I am sure many of you have a "program" that you follow in terms of maintaining a healthy pregnant body. I thought I would share some of the things I try to follow during pregnancy.
- Prenatal SAP for a thorough article on the brand I use please see here (take 1-2x/day)
- EPA/DHA (Fish oil) 1 teaspoon/day
- Scorbitate (vitamin C) 1/4 teaspoon/day
- Probiotics -25 billion enzymes/day
- Magnesium/Calcium 1-2x a day
- Orti B -1-2x/day if severely tired
- Increase water intake
- Regular exercise (walking, yoga, gardening, sports)
- Increase foods rich in calcium (kale, sesame seeds, dark leafy greens, okra, almonds etc)
- Take a rest in the day
- Sing (simply because I love to sing)