- helps neutralize enzyme inhibitors
- encourages the growth of healthy gut bacteria such as lactobacilli
- increases strength of certain vitamins (ex. vitamin B)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- filtered water
- teaspoon sea salt
1. Place cashews and salt in a bowl or jar and cover with water plus at least 1 inch extra.
2. Soak for 6 hours or over night but no longer.
3. Strain cashews and rinse as they have release enzyme inhibitors into the water.
4. Add to a powerful blender.
5. Add 2-3 cups of water depending on desired thickness. I usually use 2.5 cups.
6. Blend on high for 1 minute.
7. Store in a glass container in the fridge.