Ingredients (makes 18-20 cookies)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Prepare baking trays by greasing or lining with parchment paper.
- Beat egg white until stiff and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Mix until well blended.
- Gently fold in the egg white.
- Scoop in ball sizes onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Store in air tight container in the fridge.