Used my Nacho "Cheese" Sauce/Dip to make these kale chips. I could not stop eating them, they did not last long. They can be made in a dehydrator, keeping them raw or you could bake them in your oven.
- If using oven, preheat to 200 F.
- In a blender add all ingrients except the kale. Puree until smooth.
- Place kale in bowl and pour sauce over.
- Using hands mx teh kale and sauce until kale is fully coated.
- Place on baking sheet or deydrator trays.
- Bake 20 minutes then flip for 20 minutes if using oven. For the dehydrator turn to 115F for 6-8 hours or until completely dry.
- Store in an airtight container.