Ingredients (makes 24 cookies)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or earth balance
- 1 cup peanut or sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds soaked in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes or 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut or palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- dye free candies for decoration (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Warm peanut butter and butter.
- In a mixing bowl add peanut butter mixture, flax seeds, palm sugar, vanilla, oats, baking soda and chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookie dough onto cookie sheet. Add candies for decoration if desired.
- Bake 10-12 minutes and cool on a wire rack.