Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus

Today we get to celebrate Jesus birth.  Christmas is definitely the most special day to a follower of Christ.  If it wasn't for Jesus' birth we would have no hope, love peace or joy.  I can't imagine my life without our Lord and Saviour.
I was fortunate to have been raised in a Christ centered home, so I don't know what life would be like without my friend. What I do know is that, I wouldn't want it any other way.  I often wonder what people do when life gets hard and they have no one to which to turn?

Dan had I have had our difficulties, there has been some depression, financial struggles, the struggle to get pregnant, loss of friends, change in career etc.  Some of these struggles lasted years but there was never a doubt that we wouldn't be carried out of these periods.  Our prayers were answered in ways and we were blessed even more than we could have imagined.  We have two absolutely beautiful girls, a warm home to live in, healthy families, jobs which pay more than just our bills and so much more.  I know where these blessings have come from.

Jesus was given to us as a gift.  A gift which came on Christmas so many years ago but is available to anyone at anytime.  What a blessing I have found in my Lord.  Thank you for your friendship Jesus.  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment