Monday, June 17, 2013

Natural Cleaning Paste

My shower was starting to look a little embarassing.  I was getting lazy and I ran out of my usual norwex cleaning paste so I decided I should really just make my own.  This paste worked very well on the grout with some help of an old toothbrush.  I really should learn to just do this more often but anyhow I thought I would share this cleaner recipe.
 Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup baking soda
  • 1/3 cup borax
  • 1/4 cup white vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon natural liquid soap (I used my dish soap)
  • 3 drops lemon essential oil (optional)

Directions
  1. Combine all ingredients until it resembles a think paste and the bubbles of disappeared from the vinegar reaction.
  2. Use on any area that needs an extra scrub such as sinks, tiles and toilets.

I can't believe I am showing you a before picture of my shower.  I am really quite embarrassed but it does show you how well this stuff works.  
Before


 After                  

2 comments: