I tend to leave all the peels on as they add a lot of nutrients and I am a bit lazy.
- 1 diced sweet potato (or more carrots, depending on GAPS stage)
- 1 diced red beet
- 1 diced carrot
- 6 chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 a red onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 diced zuchinni
- 3 uncooked Octoberfest sausages cut into bite size pieces (do ensure they are gluten free)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place all prepared vegetables and sausage into a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Combine coconut oil, and spices in a small bowl.
- Pour spice mixture over vegetables, stirring to fully coat.
- Set in oven to roast for 1 hour. Stir 2-3 times during roasting time in order to blend flavours.