Ingredients (serves 6-8)
- In a large pan with water cook potatoes with two cloves garlic until tender. Mash with coconut oil and milk; set aside.
- In a large pot, heat oil and cook onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook until vegetables are tender.
- In a large 9x13 dish or in small oven safe dishes add vegetables and meat layer on the bottom. Add potatoes on top. Bake for 40-50 minutes (or until bubbling.) I placed mine under a low broiler for 2-3 minutes as well.