Note: This recipe has been revised on June 7, 2013
Ingredients (makes 12-15 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease or line muffin cups.
- In a small bowl combine milk, juice, vinegar, rice flour, oil, applesauce, eggs and vanilla. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- In a large combine tapioca starch, guar gum/psyllium husk, baking powder, baking soda, salt and coconut sugar.
- Gently add small bowl contents with large flour bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared muffins cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean for regular size cupcakes and 10-15 minutes for mini cupcakes.