- 1 head cauliflower chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves diced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl add cauliflower, oil and garlic. Stir to coat.
- In a small dish, combine all other ingredients and add to cauliflower.
- Stir cauliflower and ingredients, until the cauliflower is fully coated.
- Place cauliflower into a oven safe dish.
- Roast for 2-25 minutes stirring 1-2 times in between roasting.