Ingredients (serves 3-4)
- 1 cup millet
- 3 cups water or non dairy milk (or combination of both)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice or cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free almond extract
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 1 peeled and chopped apple
- Agave or other natural sweeteners
- Rinse millet.
- In a large pot add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Turn heat down and simmer for 30-40 minutes (or shorter if pre-soaked) until millet is tender. You may need to adjust the water depending on heat and additional ingredients.