- 1 cup brown rice flour or almond flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup potato flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon guar gum or xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon alcohol free almond extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil* or grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease muffin cups or use liners.
- In a medium sized bowl soak brown rice flour with all liquids (this will reduce a gritty texture.)
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and gently mix just until blended.
- Pour into muffins cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.
* when using coconut oil be warned that the muffins will get hard if placed in a really cool environment