These puddings are a weekly snack in our home. The girls prefer the chocolate however, I prefer the vanilla. Just be warned the vanilla and almond puddings will be green due to the avocados.
Ingredients -For Vanilla (Serves 2 people)
- 1 avocado pitted and peeled
- 1/3 cup dairy free milk (I used rice, almond or coconut)
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup, or other natural sweeteners
- 1 teaspoon pure gluten free vanilla extract
- replace 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with 1 teaspoon pure gluten free almond extract