Saturday, January 14, 2012

As Easy as A.B.C. (Juicer Recipe)

This juice is popular at our house.  It is sweet in taste and the girls always love it.  The Beets are high in vitamin A and serve to cleanse the liver, kidneys and gall bladder.  The carrots, high in vitamin A,B,and C work to fight against cancer and cardiac disease.  The apples help the body eliminate toxins.

Ingredients
  • 1 large beet (with stems or without)
  • 3 carrots
  • 2-3 apples depending on size and desired taste


This combination with produce approximately 2 1/2 cups of juice.

6 comments:

  1. I would like to try it. Do you put it in a blender or boil the veggies first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try it in a blender but you would have more of a pulp with it. I should have made this more clear but these recipes are generally best for a juicer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of juicer do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope my new post will give you a little information. Thanks for the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try it also. Do I need to boil the beet first or do I put it in the juicer raw ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best buy juicer at Cocacafe: https://cocacafe.net/

    ReplyDelete