- 1 can full fat coconut cream which has been chilled in the fridge for at least 4 hours *
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons pure gluten free vanilla extract
- Place bowl and beater in fridge for 30 minutes for better results.
- Gently open can of coconut milk and scrape off all the thick cream leaving the remaining watery parts for another use.
- Whip cream in chilled bowl and gently add other ingredients until thick and fluffy.
- Keep in fridge until needed to ensure its form.
It turned out beautifully and tasted amazing. I would like to try this one again with a natural form of sweetener. If anyone has done so please let me know it turned out.