Ingredients (makes approximately 16 cookies)
- 1/2 cup softened coconut oil
- 2/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F and prepare cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl combine coconut oil, palm sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl combine, coconut flour, cocoa, psyllium husk, baking soda, sea salt and chocolate chips.
- Add egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Place batter in fridge (if you don't want flat cookies) for about 15 minutes. I didn't put mine in the fridge but do be careful, they do spread.
- Roll batter into 1 inch balls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.