Do ensure you are using pure essential oils without any synthetic additives. I like orange as it has antibacterial properties and smells great but I have also used melaleuca, peppermint, lemon and/or lavender.
* I can make a bottle of soap for about $0.75 or less.
- 3 tablespoons liquid castile soap (I use Dr.Bronner's)
- 10-15 drops essential oils of choice (I like the citrus oils or lavender)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil, aloe vera, fractionated coconut oil or almond oil (optional)
- filtered water
- Add ingredients into empty hand soap container in order listed.
- Add the water to fill bottle to the top leaving room to add the foam dispenser.
- Shake lightly.
- Use 1-2 pumps as needed.
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 2 tablespoons vitamin E oil, aloe vera, fractionated coconut oil or almond oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetable glycerin (optional)
- 60-80 drops essential oils