Monday, September 09, 2013

Homemade Liquid Soap

A natural liquid soap can get to be more costly.  I recently saw a posting for home made liquid soap and figured I would give it a try.  It was rather simple and made a lot of soap.  I just used more natural soap bar that I had at home.  You may need to adjust the water a little depending on your size of bar.  I also thought this would be great to do with all those little end pieces of soap no one wants to use up.

Ingredients
  • 1/2 bar of your natural favourite soap
  • approximately 6 cups of water

Directions
  1. Shave or shred your soap down into small pieces.  I used a grater.
  2. In a medium size pot add water and soap.
  3. Heat put do not boil, stirring until soap has dissolved.
  4. Take off heat and cool.  Stir after about 10 minutes and let sit over night as it will thicken.  Add more warm water if you feel the soap is too thick.
  5. Pour into liquid soap containers.




5 comments:

  1. Thanks For Posting ! Natural Product Supplier Natural Liquid Soap .but now this article completely satisfies me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to put a preservative in this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question, I have not added a preservative and have been using it for a few months now. I don't know what I would add but so far I haven't needed to add anything.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this informative blog about Natural Liquid Soap. it s very nice and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Posting ! first time I have found a genuine post related to Natural Liquid Soap

    ReplyDelete