- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon ground chia or flax seeds
- 1 cup puréed pumpkin (I use my own roasted pumpkin to avoid the BPA found in most cans)*
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup water (optional, may need if you used roasted pumpkin as the batter may be thicker)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Purée all ingredients together except the raisins if you wish to leave them whole. I added the raisins into the blender and puréed them in order to create tiny pieces.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
* to roast a pumpkin, place it whole on a baking dish, poke some holes with a knife and roast in a preheated oven of 400 F for 1 hour.