Ingredients (makes 12-15 cookies)
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds or other seeds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup shredded coconut plus more for coating if desired
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds or flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seed butter at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 drops liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a food processor combine the sunflower seeds, raisins and chocolate chips and grind into tiny pieces. Dump into a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients into bowl and stir to combine.
- Roll into balls and coat with coconut if desired.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to harden or freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Store in sealed container in fridge.