- 3/4 cup teff flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons honey or other natural sweeteners
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon guar gum or xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons ground flax or chia seeds soaked in 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients. In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients except the water.
- Add wet ingredients to the large bowl and mix well, adding water as needed to form a sticky dough.
- Spread dough with wet spatula or spoon onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.