Ingredients for bottom layer -crust
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or other natural sweeteners
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Ingredients for middle layer -jam
Ingredients for top layer -coconut topping
- 1/2 cup of your favourite jam
- (I like Crofter's as it is sweetened with grape juice and doesn't contain added colour)
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 3/4 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 1/2 cup agave syrup other natural sweeteners
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x9 dish.
- Combine all ingredients for the bottom layer and press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread jam evenly over baked crust.
- Combine all ingredients of your top crust and gently place on top of jam layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.